Hopefully this site can act as a sieve for my creativity, sorting out the valuable and letting the rest flow by, like miners panning for gold, or like filtering the impurities from water. It will also serve as a china cabinet for my assorted pretties, some truly of value, others, merely sentimental. They may gather dust, but maybe I will take them out each day, until they are worn with fingerprints. Either way, it will serve some purpose. Time will tell what, exactly.
January 25, 2009
Perhaps I shall engage in a dialogue with the World
Cassandra is a 24 year old soon-to-be teacher, used-to-be poet, and when-I-can mixed-media artist; a bookish little nerd with her head in the clouds and the Lord's Word in her heart. View all posts by cassandramarie
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 25th, 2009 at 12:43 am and tagged with Introduction, purpose, thoughts and posted in Unfounded Scribblings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Post more often! (For now, every wednesday.)
Make the header less ugly.
- Get the 7gypsies paper binderie to finish my wish journal.
- Update the challenges page-- prune out dead sites, add in new ones.
- Finish and post the Goodies and Reading Room pages I had in mind ages ago.
- adventure aged altered book antique art art journal atc beeswax birds birthday box card challenge collage color craft creativity distressed draw Drawing eggs expedition fairy-tale flower fun gesso gift goals green hillside how-to inspiration Introduction knitting leaves love magazine map marker messy mixed-media musings outdoors paint paper Peter-Pan photography poetry pretty process purpose quote resolutions self-exploration sewing somerset stamp stampington swap temecula text thoughts tissue paper treasure-chest tutorial update visual journal walk watercolor wax wineries wish wooden work in progress Writing