April 5, 2009
Protected: Keep it a secret!
Cassandra is a 24 year old soon-to-be teacher, used-to-be poet, and when-I-can mixed-media artist; a bookish little nerd with her head in the clouds and the Lord's Word in her heart. View all posts by cassandramarie
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 5th, 2009 at 12:24 am and tagged with art, atc, birthday, challenge, collage, gift, messy, mixed-media, paint, secret, stamp, watercolor and posted in Artistic Pursuits, ATCs, Collage, Mixed-Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
- Post more often! (For now, every wednesday.)
Make the header less ugly.
- Get the 7gypsies paper binderie to finish my wish journal.
- Update the challenges page-- prune out dead sites, add in new ones.
- Finish and post the Goodies and Reading Room pages I had in mind ages ago.
- adventure aged altered book antique art art journal atc beeswax birds birthday box card challenge collage color craft creativity distressed draw Drawing eggs expedition fairy-tale flower fun gesso gift goals green hillside how-to inspiration Introduction knitting leaves love magazine map marker messy mixed-media musings outdoors paint paper Peter-Pan photography poetry pretty process purpose quote resolutions self-exploration sewing somerset stamp stampington swap temecula text thoughts tissue paper treasure-chest tutorial update visual journal walk watercolor wax wineries wish wooden work in progress Writing