I’m not sure if its a symptom of all artists, all humanity, or just me, but I am always finding myself wanting something more (often, many somethings.) Right now, my current object of longing is Stampington & Company’s new Art Journaling Magazine. I’ve browsed one of their other publications, the Somerset Studios magazine, and enjoyed several of the articles, so when I saw this, I was thrilled. The examples look beautiful, and I’m really curious to see what sorts of articles and techniques are in there. Really, the price isn’t bad at all either. However, I have exactly $0.98 in my bank account right now. Its not in my budget. Perhaps when I have a budget again though. I imagine I will give in eventually. My will power really isn’t as strong as it should be.
Tag Archives: pretty
- Post more often! (For now, every wednesday.)
Make the header less ugly.
- Get the 7gypsies paper binderie to finish my wish journal.
- Update the challenges page-- prune out dead sites, add in new ones.
- Finish and post the Goodies and Reading Room pages I had in mind ages ago.
- adventure aged altered book antique art art journal atc beeswax birds birthday box card challenge collage color craft creativity distressed draw Drawing eggs expedition fairy-tale flower fun gesso gift goals green hillside how-to inspiration Introduction knitting leaves love magazine map marker messy mixed-media musings outdoors paint paper Peter-Pan photography poetry pretty process purpose quote resolutions self-exploration sewing somerset stamp stampington swap temecula text thoughts tissue paper treasure-chest tutorial update visual journal walk watercolor wax wineries wish wooden work in progress Writing